Friday, November 2, 2018

Sam’s Hot Takes S2, #4 - An Applause for a WAVE

This is Sam’s Hot Takes, Season Two and Post Four... where we’re now definitely panicking, but nevertheless staying positive!
There’s a lot of things that WAVE does really well. First of all, the show generally presents news in a really enjoyable and easy to digest format. I very rarely find myself bored when I’m watching, as they stay on each topic for the perfect amount of time and strike a nice balance between local and national stories.
Everything also transitions well, and the anchors we see on screen are fun to watch and have a solid chemistry. Though I do think there are faults with our local news project (something I might touch on later), I overall have enjoyed my time watching WAVE and do think the show may find its way into my schedule somehow, even it the work I do with it for this project comes to a close.

No comments:

Post a Comment